Planning, Research & Academic Affairs
The Planning, Research and Academic Affairs Division is responsible for master planning, as well as registration and licensure of proprietary schools and academies and degree granting institutions. It also oversees workforce and training, health workforce initiatives and adult education.
The division is headed by: Dr. Larry Tremblay Deputy Commissioner for Planning, Research and Academic Affairs
- Master Plan for Public Postsecondary Education: 2011 - Revised April, 2012
- Master Plan for Public Postsecondary Education: 2001
- Concordance Between ACT Composite Score and Sum of SAT R + M
- Concordance Between SAT I Verbal Score and ACT English Score
- Concordance Between SAT I Mathematical Score and ACT Mathematics Score